Monday, July 23, 2012

Buzzkill

I think it is getting to the point where I am going to have to just block that pesky person from my past on all forms of social media if I am ever going to move on in my life. I post song lyrics to Twitter and I get snide remarks about my life and my past. Listen, jackass: I don't want you. You cheat. You lie. You are no good for anyone, especially me. It must be nice to live in your head where you can do no wrong and everything is someone else's fault. I am just glad that I have come to terms with my life, and where I am headed, instead of dwelling on the past like someone else seems to feels the need to do.                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment