Thursday, August 2, 2012

Today . . .

Today was one of those days this summer that I really just loved going in to work. Even though I had to be in at 5AM, S was our chef this morning and seeing his beautiful smile that early in the morning just made the day go by smoother. My sister and M are convinced that he likes me, but I seem to be clueless when it comes to these things lately. It was great joking around with him today, and we had tons of fun. Sad part is I really like him. A lot. If I wasn't heading home soon I think I would definitely try and take things farther. It has been far too long since I have felt like this around someone. This man is just something I needed this summer. He makes me feel like a teenager again, and I look forward to seeing him every single day we work together. And those eyes, and that smile. Makes me wish I was staying here just a *little* bit longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment